Sunday, 10 January 2010

Catch The Wind Blows

Tomorrow , I’ll be back to school *hooray*

I feel so excited because tomorrow is a perfect day in 2010 to start my study. I used to be one of zillion people with statement “ I HATE MONDAY “ but since I’ve made my resolutions in 2010 , I’ll try my best to love every single day ( sounds good huh ?)

Talking about 2010 , it’s a big thing for me. Why ? Because in this year my semi-happy-life will totally change.I’m gonna face the final test for high school in March ( which scare me a lot ) and replacement test for universities in April *double scare* But I optimize myself that I can pass it.. ( Amen )

Oh ya this lately , I’ve been falling in love with one indie local band name Endah&Rhesa . I love the songs , I love the acoustic play , I love the voice.. Oh crap , I just love everything about them. One of my favourite song is Catch The Wind Blows. This song is ah-mazing !! Everytime I hear this song , my heart feels like blow away ( okay.. too much ) hehehe

So guys , wish me luck for my test and my future yaa *love&hugs *muachmuach *xoxoxoxo

Endah and Rhesa - Catch The Wind Blows

When I wake up everyday
I smell coffee near my window
I realize it’s summer day
Then I start leaving my pillow
I don’t wanna miss a greatest thing I’ll have today
suddenly I thank God im still alive in this beautiful day

whole world seems so wonderful to me
even though im blind and cannot see the sunrise
even though im blind, I only catch the windblows in my hand
I am happy

Yellow, green, sunburst, pink many colors don’t mean a thing
They don’t disturb me at all
Real world not so complicated to me until I die
The more I feel the more I see in everything that passion me
The more I feel the more I believe in everything that makes me want to
live

whole world seems so wonderful to me
even though im blind and cannot see the sunrise
even though im blind, I only catch the windblows in my hand
I am happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment