Monday, 11 January 2010

Lucky

The first day in school , I felt absolutely dizzy-pathetic. My eyes screamed like a drowsy monkey because of my stupid insomnia *huhuhu* I’ve slept at 4 am in the morning yesterday. Teachers were busy buzzed about the exam that we gonna face in next 3 months. Starts from monthly test , semester test , national test and final school test *phiuuuh*

Of course I need extra-energy to face all of it. Fortunately , I have Jesus Christ , my family , my friends and my heart-keeper with me. They give all their best to support me physically and mentally *hip-hip-hooray*

Oh yaaa , there’s also someone else in Dortmund who will always pray for me *thankyou-thankyou*

How lucky am I , rite ? hehehe

So what are you waiting for ? C’mon find the people who give you support and thank them.

Happy being lucky , people ! *loveyou *muachmuach

Song of the day : The luckiest guy by Keiko Atmadja

Dear the luckiest guy in the world, I don't know you,
All I know is you are the luckiest guy
Because the girl who I loved, is your lover.
That was my destiny, but don't know why..

I am still wondering
Nowadays how is this life to you?
Every second is brighter
As a princess said she loves you

Reff : Respect her, please respect her
That is all I want from you.
As not every person can get her love.
Everyone is not lucky like you.

Do you ever feel sad?
I don't think so still I am asking.

There is no reason to be sad
After you got that much loving

I don't know if you deserve her
Because she is the best
But please make her happy
So my heart could get some rest

( back to reff )

You are the luckiest guy
As her lips said she loves you
And here a guy is still waiting
To hear a word , even if she says I hate you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment