Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Life Begins at 18th


  Damn ,I hate my birthday! Call me insane , call me crazy but I always hate my birthday. There's no reason why I just don't like it!

But this year , it's a different story. I'm afraid , it was extremely fun! haha. Okay let me tell you why..

Someone crazy-hilarious-funny-yet-humble , call mister prisoner , had merged with my brotha and sista to set a surprise for me. I wish I knew but I didn't! My brotha and sista were totally busy buzzing with their games as usual. It was 11.30 pm at that time , I felt kinda drowsy-yet-sleepy so I went to my room.

Meanwhile , someone knocked at my room's door during 12.00 am. It must be my brotha , I wondered. When I opened the door , tadaaa! Oh my god ,it's shocking me!! I saw mister prisoner ,my brotha and sista with a big-yummy-creamy chocolate cake and candles on top of it. Huwaaa.. I really panic at that time since I was only wearing pyjamas with chicken-pup hair style and no make up! Geezz..

I didn't expect to get any gifts since I hate my birthday. But this time ,I got more than what I've never expected before. A surprise!!

It's not about the present they gave to me but it's about the moment. The moment which could stay in my heart.I think even the diamonds or gems couldn't be more precious than that. My life begins at 18th. Everything's new for me.

Thank you my brothaa , sista and mister H (mister p's friend). I really appreciate it!

Big special thanks to : mister prisoner. Thank you for the incredible amount of support , affection , friendship and solidarity. p.s : I love your pink t-shirt! haha.

Happy May Day , ppl! May God bless yeaa..

muachhmuachh  

*forgive my messy hair. huhu :( *

 

*me and my brothaaa*

 



1 comments:

dwi wahyu arif nugroho said...

kykna ikut2an ak ni judulna :P

Post a Comment