Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Stupid Shit!

Okay.. don't take this note seriously. I just wrote it when I  was in anger..


Things I hate when : 

* someone says "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do in that long time ?

*someone asks "Has the car come yet?" when I am waiting for the car. If the car came, would I be standing here ???

*people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it ?

*people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid Rp 40000 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!!


well, it's just a bullshit! don't take it seriously.. bye pals! hihi 

xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

dwi wahyu arif nugroho said...

wheleh2,,

slown down meld :)

veronika varllyn said...

good metal....

Post a Comment