Tuesday, 20 October 2009

German reminds me of you..

Yey.. finally can update my lamest blog.. :)

These days , I’ve heard German words a lot. Don’t know why but perhaps because of my history lesson’s topic , World War. ( geez )

Well , I have no problems with it before. But now , every time I hear the word German always reminds me of someone else..

"Someone who inspired me

Someone who encouraged me

Someone who comprehended me

And someone who loved me.."


Through this writing , I wanna tell him something..


“ One day you and I will be free

Free from each other

Free from the rules they’ve made , despite the fact that men are fools..


I won’t regret to know you

Because to know you was like the best moment in my life


You taught me how to conquer the world

You taught me how to face the world


I’m breathing your name every night and day

Only by thinking your smile , can inspire me to write thousand poems..


Thank you..

Thank you for everything you’ve done for me..


At the end , I’ll call you stranger

You call me stranger


We’re only strangers for each other..”




0 comments:

Post a Comment